ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From victorxiang <bbs_em...@163.com>
Subject Re: SQL DESCRIBE command with iBatis
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:52:34 GMT


这个问题,可参考下面的文章!
《ibatis连接aix下的DB2问题-com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bn: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-104,
SQLSTATE=42601,,解决办法【原创】 》


http://www.idosoft.com.cn/techgather/16.html



Gregor Cremosnik wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I have tried to execute an SQL DESCRIBE command to get the table
> definition
> with iBatis. But I get always an error.
> 
> Command in the XML file:
> 
> <resultMap id="DESCRIBE_RESULT" class="as4k.Describe">
>       <>result property="sqlLen" column="sqllen"/>
>       <result property="sqlType" column="sqltype"/>
>       <result property="sqlNameData" column="sqlname.data"/>
>       <result property="sqlNameLength" column="sqlname.length"/>
> </>resultMap>
> 
> <statement id="describeTable" resultMap="DESCRIBE_RESULT">
>       DESCRIBE OUTPUT SELECT * FROM FC017713.IUMOREP
> </statement>
> 
> 
> StackTrace:
> 
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Something bad
> happened while building the
> sqlStatement.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
> --- The error occurred in as4k/IWABREP.xml.
> --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map.
> --- Check the describeTable-InlineParameterMap.
> --- Check the statement (query failed).
> --- Cause: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -104,
> SQLSTATE: 42601, SQLERRMC: DESCRIBE OUTPUT;		;<space>
>       at as4k.DynamicSql.findAllMigrationData(DynamicSql.java:42)
>       at as4k.DynamicSql.main(DynamicSql.java:27)
> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
> --- The error occurred in as4k/IWABREP.xml.
> --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map.
> --- Check the describeTable-InlineParameterMap.
> --- Check the statement (query failed).
> --- Cause: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -104,
> SQLSTATE: 42601, SQLERRMC: DESCRIBE OUTPUT;		;<space>
>       at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback
> (
> GeneralStatement.java:185)
>       at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForList
> (
> GeneralStatement.java:123)
>       at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(
> SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:615)
>       at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(
> SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:589)
>       at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(
> SqlMapSessionImpl.java:118)
>       at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(
> SqlMapSessionImpl.java:122)
>       at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForList(
> SqlMapClientImpl.java:99)
>       at as4k.DynamicSql.findAllMigrationData(DynamicSql.java:39)
>       ... 1 more
> Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -104,
> SQLSTATE: 42601, SQLERRMC: DESCRIBE OUTPUT;		;<space>
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.fg.e(fg.java:1596)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.fg.a(fg.java:1206)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.gb.g(gb.java:140.)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.gb.a(gb.java:39)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.w.a(w.java:34).
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.vb.g(vb.java:139.)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.fg.n(fg.java:1177)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.gg.eb(gg.java:1862)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.gg.d(gg.java:2295)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.gg.X(gg.java:1332)
>       at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.gg.execute(gg.java:1316)
>       at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQuery(
> SqlExecutor.java:186)
>       at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.sqlExecuteQuery
> (GeneralStatement.java:205)
>       at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback
> (
> GeneralStatement.java:173)
>       ... 8 more
> 
> Does anybody have an idea what I do wrong??
> 
> Tanks for your help
> 
> Gregor
> 
> 
> IBM Global Business Services
> 
> Internet-Mail: gcr@ch.ibm.com
> Postal Mail:   Vulkanstrasse 106 (VK), Postfach, 8010 Zurich
> Phone:            +41 58 333 69 21
> Fax:                  +41 58 333 40 40
> Natel:               +41 79 334 96 22
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/SQL-DESCRIBE-command-with-iBatis-tp18888257p21146717.html
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message