ibatis-user-java mailing list archives: November 2008

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Andreas Niemeyer Re: JSF configuration with Spring? Sat, 01 Nov, 16:35
Jeff Butler Re: blob vs clob in mysql Mon, 03 Nov, 17:17
Rick iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Mon, 03 Nov, 23:06
ankit.khujn...@wipro.com How to prepare a parameter map with an List property? Wed, 05 Nov, 11:36
David McReynolds mapping multiple collections Wed, 05 Nov, 16:02
I L result element order matters? Wed, 05 Nov, 17:23
kiran vuppla Re: How to prepare a parameter map with an List property? Wed, 05 Nov, 18:22
kangsin RE: How to prepare a parameter map with an List property? Wed, 05 Nov, 23:01
kangsin RE: How to prepare a parameter map with an List property? Wed, 05 Nov, 23:04
Jiming Liu Re: Interface binding Thu, 06 Nov, 01:44
Vadim Re: result element order matters? Fri, 07 Nov, 12:36
ankit.khujn...@wipro.com Need information regarding Row Handler implementation usage. Fri, 07 Nov, 14:59
Ashish Kulkarni Best practice for using Ibatis in Web application Fri, 07 Nov, 15:17
kiran vuppla Re: Need information regarding Row Handler implementation usage. Fri, 07 Nov, 16:34
ankit.khujn...@wipro.com RE: Need information regarding Row Handler implementation usage. Fri, 07 Nov, 16:45
terranceraphael using different datasource type for same datasource Fri, 07 Nov, 17:45
kiran vuppla RE: Need information regarding Row Handler implementation usage. Fri, 07 Nov, 19:00
Kyunam Kim Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap' Fri, 07 Nov, 20:35
I L RE: result element order matters? Sat, 08 Nov, 01:05
De Gaetano Giuseppe R: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap' Mon, 10 Nov, 08:26
Larry Meadors Re: R: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap' Mon, 10 Nov, 12:57
Prakash.Govindrao IBatis - SQLJ Mon, 10 Nov, 13:41
Larry Meadors Re: IBatis - SQLJ Mon, 10 Nov, 15:01
Kyunam Kim RE: R: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap' Mon, 10 Nov, 21:08
Kyunam Kim accessing sqlmap files in jar files Mon, 10 Nov, 21:11
Larry Meadors Re: accessing sqlmap files in jar files Mon, 10 Nov, 22:55
Kyunam Kim RE: accessing sqlmap files in jar files Mon, 10 Nov, 23:08
Jiming Liu Re: accessing sqlmap files in jar files Tue, 11 Nov, 01:00
Mehak Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Tue, 11 Nov, 06:37
Chema Caching objects on a application server Tue, 11 Nov, 08:29
ankit.khujn...@wipro.com RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Tue, 11 Nov, 10:30
Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze Re: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Tue, 11 Nov, 10:35
Graeme J Sweeney RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Tue, 11 Nov, 10:35
Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze Re: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Tue, 11 Nov, 10:36
Young, Alistair Statement Caching Question Tue, 11 Nov, 10:44
Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze Re: Statement Caching Question Tue, 11 Nov, 11:29
Young, Alistair RE: Statement Caching Question Tue, 11 Nov, 11:39
Larry Meadors Re: Caching objects on a application server Tue, 11 Nov, 13:24
Larry Meadors Re: Statement Caching Question Tue, 11 Nov, 13:30
Young, Alistair RE: Statement Caching Question Tue, 11 Nov, 15:02
Mehak RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Wed, 12 Nov, 05:39
ankit.khujn...@wipro.com RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Wed, 12 Nov, 07:36
Chema Re: Caching objects on a application server Wed, 12 Nov, 07:58
Mehak RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Wed, 12 Nov, 09:34
ankit.khujn...@wipro.com RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Wed, 12 Nov, 09:37
Mehak RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps Wed, 12 Nov, 10:21
Kai Grabfelder Re: Caching objects on a application server Wed, 12 Nov, 22:41
Kai Grabfelder Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Wed, 12 Nov, 22:49
Sundar Sankar Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Wed, 12 Nov, 23:05
Larry Meadors Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Wed, 12 Nov, 23:15
David Blevins Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Thu, 13 Nov, 00:44
joyukiok Dynamically generate ibatis sql maps at startup Thu, 13 Nov, 00:46
Larry Meadors Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Thu, 13 Nov, 04:12
David Blevins Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Thu, 13 Nov, 07:01
Chema Re: Caching objects on a application server Thu, 13 Nov, 07:46
charlie bird Re: Caching objects on a application server Thu, 13 Nov, 08:20
Young, Alistair RE: Dynamically generate ibatis sql maps at startup Thu, 13 Nov, 11:50
tobimat80 Problem with insert statement Thu, 13 Nov, 15:34
Sundar Sankar Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Thu, 13 Nov, 16:01
Larry Meadors Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Thu, 13 Nov, 17:43
David McReynolds RE: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Thu, 13 Nov, 18:16
Sundar Sankar Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Thu, 13 Nov, 19:14
Jason Sheedy Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss Fri, 14 Nov, 06:05
Andreas Niemeyer tutorial: blob handling Fri, 14 Nov, 12:06
Gilles Schlienger Change package of Example classes generated by iBator ? Fri, 14 Nov, 12:54
Dan Turkenkopf Re: Change package of Example classes generated by iBator ? Fri, 14 Nov, 13:21
Gilles Schlienger Re : Change package of Example classes generated by iBator ? Fri, 14 Nov, 13:59
David McReynolds bitmap fields Fri, 14 Nov, 14:24
Larry Meadors Re: bitmap fields Fri, 14 Nov, 14:28
David McReynolds RE: bitmap fields Fri, 14 Nov, 14:40
Jeff Butler Re: Re : Change package of Example classes generated by iBator ? Fri, 14 Nov, 15:27
Gilles Schlienger Re : Re : Change package of Example classes generated by iBator ? Fri, 14 Nov, 16:16
Rick Question on doing things the "Flat" way Sat, 15 Nov, 13:43
Rick Just curious...how 'much' worse is performance if just maps Sat, 15 Nov, 16:06
Clinton Begin Re: Just curious...how 'much' worse is performance if just maps Sun, 16 Nov, 14:23
Clinton Begin Re: Just curious...how 'much' worse is performance if just maps Sun, 16 Nov, 14:24
Clinton Begin Re: Question on doing things the "Flat" way Sun, 16 Nov, 14:27
Rick ibator.. disable all the comments in pojos? Mon, 17 Nov, 03:55
Jeff Butler Re: ibator.. disable all the comments in pojos? Mon, 17 Nov, 04:26
Rick Re: ibator.. disable all the comments in pojos? Mon, 17 Nov, 05:01
Rick Am I missing something really simple? Way to avoid adding all props in a map if I decide to add one extra collection to pojo Mon, 17 Nov, 15:56
Jeff Butler Re: ibator.. disable all the comments in pojos? Mon, 17 Nov, 17:14
Shannon, Bryan Multiple results during insert/update (Sybase) Mon, 17 Nov, 19:43
Kai Grabfelder Re: Multiple results during insert/update (Sybase) Mon, 17 Nov, 20:19
JasonAB Multiple iBatis instances Mon, 17 Nov, 23:03
Shannon, Bryan RE: Multiple results during insert/update (Sybase) Tue, 18 Nov, 03:58
Jason Kratz updated javadoc on the website Tue, 18 Nov, 14:37
Rick Re: Am I missing something really simple? Way to avoid adding all props in a map if I decide to add one extra collection to pojo Tue, 18 Nov, 16:22
Kai Grabfelder Re: updated javadoc on the website Tue, 18 Nov, 17:35
Jason Kratz Re: updated javadoc on the website Tue, 18 Nov, 17:37
Kai Grabfelder Re: Am I missing something really simple? Way to avoid adding all props in a map if I decide to add one extra collection to pojo Tue, 18 Nov, 17:44
Rick Re: Am I missing something really simple? Way to avoid adding all props in a map if I decide to add one extra collection to pojo Tue, 18 Nov, 17:57
xavan java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError Tue, 18 Nov, 18:34
raulvk.soa Passing NULL as a parameter to a Stored Procedure Tue, 18 Nov, 19:29
Jeff Stahl Re: Passing NULL as a parameter to a Stored Procedure Tue, 18 Nov, 19:50
Raymond McDermott Re: Am I missing something really simple? Way to avoid adding all props in a map if I decide to add one extra collection to pojo Tue, 18 Nov, 20:43
Rick Re: Am I missing something really simple? Way to avoid adding all props in a map if I decide to add one extra collection to pojo Tue, 18 Nov, 21:42
raulvk Re: Passing NULL as a parameter to a Stored Procedure Tue, 18 Nov, 22:53
Raymond McDermott Re: Am I missing something really simple? Way to avoid adding all props in a map if I decide to add one extra collection to pojo Tue, 18 Nov, 23:31
Rick Re: Am I missing something really simple? Way to avoid adding all props in a map if I decide to add one extra collection to pojo Wed, 19 Nov, 01:56
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 201036
May 2010177
Apr 2010236