ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankar" <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:01:49 GMT
The biggest problem I had when I did "some" development with ejb3, more that
year or so back was that, most of the exception was hibernate specific. I
understood it was build on top of hibernate, but since ejb3 was throwing
back hibernate exceptions, google could hardly help us in solving us some
critical issues.

Beer was what was the life saviour for us all ;)

-Sundar