ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator.. disable all the comments in pojos?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:26:55 GMT
Yes, you do.  The comments are required for the functioning of the
Java merge function in the Eclipse plugin.  And hopefully, someday,
I'll have the time to enable this function outside of Eclipse.  I
intend to make it an intentional, thoughtful, and somewhat difficult
process to turn them off.

Sorry...sort of.

It's generated code!  Why do you care what it looks like?

Jeff Butler