ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Abhigyan Agrawal1 <abhigyan_agra...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IBatis - SQLJ
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:40:06 GMT
Hi Prakash,
        As promised, here is the iBATIS SQLJ support for version
2.3.0.677. I am posting a zip file which contains the following:

iBATIS-2.3.0.677-with-Static-Support.jar - The file contains the changes
made to iBATIS source code for SQLJ support. Replace iBATIS jar with this
one for SQLJ support.
iBATIS-2.3.0.677-with-Static-Support.zip - Source code of iBATIS along
with changes.
org.ibatis.sqlj.ui_1.0.0.jar - The file contains an eclipse plug-in for
iBATIS SQLJ support generator. Again, the jar contains source also.
README.zip - The file contains detailed instructions to use plug-in. Read
this doc and follow the instructions to get SQLJ support.
IbatisSQLJCreate.java - The java file is used to generate SQLJ support
from command line in case you don't want to use the eclipse plug-in. The
instructions to use this file are given in the file itself.

Let me know how this goes.

Thanks,
Abhigyan

Abhigyan Agrawal1/India/IBM@IBMIN
25/11/2008 19:13
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc
user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject
Re: IBatis - SQLJ

Hi Prakash,
        I have the code ready for your use and I am working on a simple
instruction file containing steps to follow. So, in all probably you will
have it tomorrow.

Thanks,
Abhigyan

Mario Ds Briggs/India/IBM@IBMIN
25/11/2008 14:41

Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc
user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject
Re: IBatis - SQLJ

Hi Clinton,

I did send the source jar which included the ibatis runtime changes source
code. Of course for the generator tool i sent just the binary.
Not an issue and i am happy that you responded. Will attach on the user
group for Prakash, and on the JIRA system once merged with current trunk.

thanks
Mario

            "Clinton Begin"
            <clinton.begin@gm
            ail.com>                                                   To
                                      user-java@ibatis.apache.org
            24/11/2008 20:52                                           cc

                                                                  Subject
            Please respond to         Re: IBatis - SQLJ
            user-java@ibatis.
               apache.org

Mario,

My records show that you never sent the source.  You only sent a fully
compiled binary demo.   We can't do much with that...  ;-)

Clinton

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Mario Ds Briggs <mario.briggs@in.ibm.com>