ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mario Ds Briggs <mario.bri...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IBatis - SQLJ
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:11:03 GMT
Hi Clinton,

I did send the source jar which included the ibatis runtime changes source
code. Of course for the generator tool i sent just the binary.
Not an issue and i am happy that you responded. Will attach on the user
group for Prakash, and on the JIRA system once merged with current trunk.

thanks
Mario

             "Clinton Begin"
             <clinton.begin@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
                                       user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             24/11/2008 20:52                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: IBatis - SQLJ
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

Mario,

My records show that you never sent the source.  You only sent a fully
compiled binary demo.   We can't do much with that...  ;-)

Clinton

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Mario Ds Briggs <mario.briggs@in.ibm.com>