ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prakash.Govindrao <Prakash.Govind...@target.com>
Subject RE: IBatis - SQLJ
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:18:51 GMT
Thanks Mario for your reply. We are using Ibatis version -
ibatis-2.3.0.677.jar file. Please send me the patch and any documentation
along with this.
I really appreciate your help in this regard.
Thanks
Prakash

From: Mario Ds Briggs [mario.briggs@in.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 6:29 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: IBatis - SQLJ

Hi Prakash,

Sometime last year i had made the offer on the dev list -
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ibatis.apache.org/msg02595.html and Clinton
responded positively. We did send him the demo, but he has been terribly
busy to get to it. In the meantime we too got stuck in some legalese.

However i have good news - issues on our side are sorted out. Due to the
time gap in-between, we need to merge our changes into the 2.3.4 branch to
submit a patch, which will be done soon.

Which version of iBatis you are on? If  2.3.0, that would be simple, we can
provide patch and you will be ready to go

thanks
Mario

             "Larry Meadors"
             <larry.meadors@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
                                       user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             10/11/2008 20:31                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: IBatis - SQLJ
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

No.

Larry

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 6:41 AM, Prakash. Govindrao
<Prakash.Govindrao@target.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Could you please let me know if the newer version of Ibatis supports the
SQLJ?. I have seen couple postings on this but was not sure whether any
progresss made on this effort.