ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bruno Frascino <BFrasc...@smsmt.com>
Subject Result Class
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 03:06:34 GMT

 Hello all,

 I have got:

<select id="getResources" parameterClass="java.lang.String"

resultClass="application.domain.Resources">

<![CDATA[

SELECT

  resource_id  as id,

  resource_type_code as resourceType.code,

  resource_type_desc as resourceType.description

FROM t_resource

WHERE

 resource_id = #resourceId#

]]>

</select>

So my Resources class looks like:

public class Resources{

   private String id;
   private ResourceType resourceType;

}

public class ResourceType{

   private String code;
   private String description;

}

 Is this possible? How can I make it work?
 I am getting an error saying :

--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected

 It only works if I get rid of the 'dot' from resourceType.code and resourceType.description
 I can have only plain classes as Result Class?

 Cheers,

 Bruno

________________________________
NOTICE - This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking any action in reliance on, this communication by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication please delete and destroy all copies and telephone SMS Management &
Technology on 9696 0911 immediately. Any views expressed in this Communication are those of
the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
SMS Management & Technology. Except as required by law, SMS Management & Technology
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has
been maintained nor that the communication is free from errors, virus, interception or interference.