ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kyunam Kim <kyunam_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: accessing sqlmap files in jar files
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:08:19 GMT

yeah, leading "/" isn't no luck...

I will try other app server to see if this is app server specific problem (which I think it
may be... since the exact same app runs within IntelliJ...)

Thanks,
kyunam> Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:55:34 -0700> From: larry.meadors@gmail.com> To:
user-java@ibatis.apache.org> Subject: Re: accessing sqlmap files in jar files> >
Wow, that was the mother of all stack traces..> > Did you try a leading "/"?> >
IMO, it's more likely a problem with the app server/ /configuration> than ibatis.. I can't
help but think after 5 years of 2.x being out> that this would just come up now.> >
Larry> > On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Kyunam Kim <kyunam_kim@hotmail.com>
wrote:> > so there is no way to access sqlmap files embeded in jar files at all in>