ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Corné A" <tri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange problems and wrong data on Linux (redhat) not on Windows
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:27:00 GMT
Ok I tested my but off and here is what I found:

All fields from this database are or CHAR or NUMERIC (see bottom voor META
info)
the problematic columns both are NUMERIC without scale
vdperc DATA_TYPE:2 TYPE_NAME:numeric PRECISION:3 LENGTH:3 SCALE:0 RADIX:0
NULLABLE:1
vdmuwe DATA_TYPE:2 TYPE_NAME:numeric PRECISION:6 LENGTH:6 SCALE:0 RADIX:0
NULLABLE:1
Abator makes them resp. Short, Integer.

But .... when I change them to BigDecimals the problems do NOT occur.

Ergo: Unix has an influence on the DataType conversion.

Someone has a clue for this unix behaviour?

Thx,
Corné

TABLE_QUALIFIER:null TABLE_OWNER:NOBODY TABLE_NAME:vdprre COLUMN_NAME:relnr
DATA_TYPE:2 TYPE_NAME:numeric PRECISION:8 LENGTH:8 SCALE:0 RADIX:0
NULLABLE:1 REMARKS:relatinummer_relnr
 TABLE_QUALIFIER:null TABLE_OWNER:NOBODY TABLE_NAME:vdprre
COLUMN_NAME:artgrf DATA_TYPE:2 TYPE_NAME:numeric PRECISION:3 LENGTH:3
SCALE:0 RADIX:0 NULLABLE:1 REMARKS:groep_financieel
 TABLE_QUALIFIER:null TABLE_OWNER:NOBODY TABLE_NAME:vdprre
COLUMN_NAME:vdweek DATA_TYPE:2 TYPE_NAME:numeric PRECISION:6 LENGTH:6
SCALE:0 RADIX:0 NULLABLE:1 REMARKS:weeknummer________vd
 TABLE_QUALIFIER:null TABLE_OWNER:NOBODY TABLE_NAME:vdprre
COLUMN_NAME:vdsort DATA_TYPE:12 TYPE_NAME:char PRECISION:10 LENGTH:10
SCALE:0 RADIX:0 NULLABLE:1 REMARKS:sortering_________vd
 TABLE_QUALIFIER:null TABLE_OWNER:NOBODY TABLE_NAME:vdprre
COLUMN_NAME:vdperc DATA_TYPE:2 TYPE_NAME:numeric PRECISION:3 LENGTH:3
SCALE:0 RADIX:0 NULLABLE:1 REMARKS:percentage________vd
 TABLE_QUALIFIER:null TABLE_OWNER:NOBODY TABLE_NAME:vdprre
COLUMN_NAME:vdmuwe DATA_TYPE:2 TYPE_NAME:numeric PRECISION:6 LENGTH:6
SCALE:0 RADIX:0 NULLABLE:1 REMARKS:mutatie_week______vd