ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Corné A" <tri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange problems and wrong data on Linux (redhat) not on Windows
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:19:08 GMT
Thanks for your interst but no. this is a very odd Database UNIMS and were
stuck to it.
We have a windows Driver and a Unix driver.
I tested some type 3 Drivers but they are intended for network connections
and not local and are 200% slower than the 'not recommended' ODBC-JDBC
bridge'

But I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with this driver because simple old
fashioned prepared stamentes with placements (?) works on both boxes.

Integer telerNummer = *new* Integer(131505);
Short productNummer = *new* Short("310");
Integer weekNummer = *new* Integer(200852);
String sorteringNaam = "PGE55";
Integer mutatieDatum = *new* Integer(200847);
Short percentage = *new* Short("11");

PreparedStatement ps = conn.prepareStatement(sql);
ps.setShort(1, percentage);
ps.setInt( 2, mutatieDatum);
ps.setInt(3, telerNummer);
ps.setShort(4, productNummer);