ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rick <ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator.. disable all the comments in pojos?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 05:01:16 GMT
Thanks for the reply Jeff. Actually, does this plugin work in eclipse
3.4.1? I tried to install from the updates url within eclipse and I
got warnings about it not working and never saw anything really show
up? (currently I'm using it manually from the command line with ant)

In regard to why I care about the comments, it's more of a personal
preference I guess.. since I like to see the properties all listed
neatly up top. Also, I'll be adding stuff to the class such as equals
and hashCode and if I need to a new property I'll probably just add it
manually rather than regenerate with ibator. It's not that big a deal
though having the comments. I can deal with it:)

--
Rick