ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chema <demablo...@gmail.com>
Subject Caching objects on a application server
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:29:17 GMT
Hello:

I've got deployed a J2EE application on a server who is using iBatis framework.
I'd like  to cache all queries from tables whose data don't change
frecuently, i.e, catalogues

I'd like to know who can to read all these cached objects.
Reading docs,  looks like "read only caches" only can seen by one session.
If I understood what is a session on iBatis, just one thread could see
cached objects at a time.

So if different threads access by the same SQLMapClient (singleton)
and same query, will they share cache?
I guess "thread" means a "Java thread" inside a running JVM

Thanks

Regards