ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ingmar Lötzsch <iloetz...@asci-systemhaus.de>
Subject Re: <update> with parameterMap and parameterClass ?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:23:57 GMT
Hello Alejandro,

I think in case of presence of parameterMap and parameterClass one of
them is ignored, but don't know surely. Maybe other user can help you.

What ist the gain in reusing the parameterMap? Instead you can reuse
your class Person.

Why do you use the parameterMap? I've never used this attribute.

Ingmar