ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <ankit.khujn...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:36:27 GMT

Try this

<isEqual property="conditionList[].operator"
compareValue="is"><![CDATA["<"]]>
		TIMESTAMP( #conditionList[].checkValue# ,'00.00.00') + 1
DAY </isEqual>

Regards
Ankit

-----Original Message-----
From: Mehak [mailto:mehak.kapoor@hewitt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:10 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps

Hi
Please help me with this. I tried using <![CDATA[ Give your operator
here]]>
like:

<isEqual property="conditionList[].operator"
compareValue="![CDATA["<"]]"> TIMESTAMP( #conditionList[].checkValue#
,'00.00.00') + 1 DAY </isEqual>

It does not accept this syntax.
Also, I cannot use <greater than> and other tags as I have to compare a
variable with a value so I would use <isEqual>. This variable is a
conditional operator.
This variable has value '>','<','=', etc..
So I need to compare this value with these operators.
Please guide me.
I would be very thankful to you.
Mehak kapoor