ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <ankit.khujn...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:30:58 GMT

XML does not support < and > operator as it is. You have to use
<![CDATA[ Give your operator here]]>

Hope this will help you

Regards
Ankit

-----Original Message-----
From: Mehak [mailto:mehak.kapoor@hewitt.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:07 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps

Hi
Please help me with this simpl problem regarding using operators in
compare value.
I have a condition something like:
    lastUpdatedDate > givenTime, then do this.
    lastUpdatedDate < givenTime, then do this.
    lastUpdatedDate <= givenTime, then do this.
To achieve this I have the following data ready:
<isEqual property="operator" compareValue=">">  TIMESTAMP( #checkValue#
,'00.00.00') + 1 DAY </isEqual> Now how to use < and <= operator in this
as it does not accept something
like:
<isEqual property="operator" compareValue="<">  TIMESTAMP( #checkValue#
,'00.00.00') + 1 DAY </isEqual>

Please guide urgently. I would be very thnakful to you.
Thanks