ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Dan Turkenkopf" <dturk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change package of Example classes generated by iBator ?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:21:06 GMT
Hi Gilles,

I'm not sure if you're trying not to generate the Example classes at all, or
if you want them in a different package.

If you're looking not to generate the Example classes at all, the <table>
object has lots of attributes you can add that allow you to change  what
gets generated.  For example, setting all the enableXXXbyExample to "false"
should stop the Example classes from being generated.  Details on all the
attributes can be found here:
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/abator/configreference/table.html

If you want to put them in a different package than your domain classes,
then I think you'll need to create your own Java Generator, at least in the
Abator.  Some initial instructions can be found here:
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/abator/

If you're willing to build from source and upgrade from trunk, you could
create a plugin that implements
themodelExampleClassGenerated(TopLevelClass, IntrospectedTable)method
which might allow you to change the package for the TopLevelClass
passed into it.

Hope this helps,

Dan Turkenkopf