ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jason Sheedy" <mobileja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS with Tomcat vs JBoss
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:05:40 GMT
Ahh beer ..... is there anything it can't do !!

I have to agree with Rick regarding hibernate in the original post. We
wasted allot of time on all of it's hidden "features". I'd echo what
I've seen posted around quite a bit in the it's great for fairly
simple object graphs, but once it starts to get a bit complex ..
things start to get a bit hairy..

Anyhow, we're using a Spring/iBatis/Tomcat stack and it's a joy..
maximum power, flexibility and efficiency .. couldn't be happier. The
time taken to create/maintain our own sql maps in iBatis is small in
comparison to debugging hibernate trickery (Beware ... there be
dragons)

- jason