ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mehak <mehak.kap...@hewitt.com>
Subject RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:21:17 GMT

Hi Ankit
When I use
<isEqual property="conditionList[].operator"
compareValue="from"><![CDATA[">="]]>
 TIMESTAMP( #conditionList[].checkValue# ,'00.00.00') + 1 DAY
</isEqual>
It gives me exception:
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "ccompareValue" must be
declared for element type "isEqual".

I think compareValue="from"/"is' is used in iterator. But here I just want
to compare the values in a variable with a operator.
Please can you find other approaches or guide me towards correcting it.
Thanks