ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mehak <mehak.kap...@hewitt.com>
Subject RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:34:27 GMT

Hi Ankit
I tried using
<isEqual property="conditionList[].operator"
compareValue="is"><![CDATA["<"]]>
>= TIMESTAMP( #conditionList[].checkValue# ,'00.00.00') + 1 DAY
</isEqual>
It did not produce a sntax error but failed to excute.
When we say compareValue="is", then it compares "conditionList[].operator"
with value "is" and not with what is mentioned in <![CDATA["<"]]>.
What we need here would be how can Ibatis accept < operator inside its own
isEqual tags?

Please help mw with this one.
thanks