ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mehak <mehak.kap...@hewitt.com>
Subject RE: Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 05:39:57 GMT

Hi
Please help me with this. I tried using <![CDATA[ Give your operator here]]>
like:

<isEqual property="conditionList[].operator" compareValue="![CDATA["<"]]">
TIMESTAMP( #conditionList[].checkValue# ,'00.00.00') + 1 DAY
</isEqual>

It does not accept this syntax.
Also, I cannot use <greater than> and other tags as I have to compare a
variable with a value so I would use <isEqual>. This variable is a
conditional operator.
This variable has value '>','<','=', etc..
So I need to compare this value with these operators.
Please guide me.
I would be very thankful to you.
Mehak kapoor