ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mehak <mehak.kap...@hewitt.com>
Subject Using Operators in Compare Value in Ibatis Result maps
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:37:05 GMT

Hi
Please help me with this simpl problem regarding using operators in compare
value.
I have a condition something like:
    lastUpdatedDate > givenTime, then do this.
    lastUpdatedDate < givenTime, then do this.
    lastUpdatedDate <= givenTime, then do this.
To achieve this I have the following data ready:
<isEqual property="operator" compareValue=">">
 TIMESTAMP( #checkValue# ,'00.00.00') + 1 DAY
</isEqual>
Now how to use < and <= operator in this as it does not accept something
like:
<isEqual property="operator" compareValue="<">
 TIMESTAMP( #checkValue# ,'00.00.00') + 1 DAY
</isEqual>

Please guide urgently. I would be very thnakful to you.
Thanks