ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ben Shory" <be...@sapiens.com>
Subject RE: Generating source code from sql statement
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:35:32 GMT
Thanks, i will automate a view creation form my queries and than
generate the sources.

________________________________

From: Dan Turkenkopf [mailto:dturkenk@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 2:51 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Generating source code from sql statement

Hi Ben,

You can't generate from a query, but you can generate from a view.

I don't know if that will help in your case, but it is an option.

Regards,
Dan Turkenkopf

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 5:53 AM, charlie bird <zebthecat@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

	Don't think so.
	I've always pointed A(I)Bator at one the tables in the query and
then hand coded the rest - Doesn't take very long.