ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis & derby problem
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:20:55 GMT
Yeah, this time you have to blame Derby... While Larry is right and this is
a very silly API... Derby was wrong to allow setting NULL without specifying
the type, and unfortunately you got caught using their non-standard API.

Funny how the "Java DB" is non-standard.  :-)

But then again, it just wouldn't be Sun if this stuff made any sense at
all...

Clinton