ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Andreas Niemeyer <andreas.nieme...@gutzmann.com>
Subject Re: JSF configuration with Spring?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:00:09 GMT
Hi Igmar,

Is that the only JSF specific part to do for Spring?

I'm relative new to all of this, do you know a tutorial to get all
together with DAO, iBatis and JSF to have a kickstart?

I already read the iBatis tutorial, but simple things could be hard
without more examples.

Where I have to put the initialsation of the sqlMap, is that all done in
the DAO implementation?

Thank you and kind regards,
Andreas