ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator Eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:24:17 GMT
On further investigation, this really doesn't work.  Some of the menu
options show up, but nothing is executable.  And the help index is
there, but no help topics.

Also, I can't get the plugin to work with Eclipse 3.4 even with a
"normal" install.  I'll have to look into this.

Jeff Butler

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:
> This looks like my directory structure, except that I deleted the
> files LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt, and site.xml in the ../eclipse
> directory.
>
> Also, the .link file has just the directory name:
>
> path=C:/<myExternalDirectory>/ibator
>

> Jeff Butler
>

> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 1:55 AM, Leucht, Axel <Axel.Leucht@prodv.de> wrote:
>> Thanks Jeff for having a look at my problem.
>>
>> I unjarred the three feature files (org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0.jar) into a newly
created directory org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0 in my external feature directory. Unfortunately
this doesn't work for me as the error in the log file is now:  "No repository found at <myExternalDirectory>/ibator/eclipse/.eclipseextension".

>> Is it wrong what I did or can you describe it more precisely what you did to make
it work? I'm verifying ibator to be present just by looking into Eclipse help where it should
be visible, shouldn't it?