ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator Eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:00:33 GMT
This looks like my directory structure, except that I deleted the
files LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt, and site.xml in the ../eclipse
directory.

Also, the .link file has just the directory name:

path=C:/<myExternalDirectory>/ibator

Jeff Butler

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 1:55 AM, Leucht, Axel <Axel.Leucht@prodv.de> wrote:
> Thanks Jeff for having a look at my problem.
>
> I unjarred the three feature files (org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0.jar) into a newly
created directory org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0 in my external feature directory. Unfortunately
this doesn't work for me as the error in the log file is now:  "No repository found at <myExternalDirectory>/ibator/eclipse/.eclipseextension".

> Is it wrong what I did or can you describe it more precisely what you did to make it
work? I'm verifying ibator to be present just by looking into Eclipse help where it should
be visible, shouldn't it?