ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator Eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 02:38:17 GMT
I got it to work, but it was strange.  I had to unJar the files in the
feature into a directory like this:

..\eclipse\features\org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0

The three plugins can remain jarred in ..\eclipse\plugins

I followed the error messages shown in the error log to figure this out.

When I rebuild the plugin for 3.4, it will have the new structure.

Jeff Butler

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Leucht, Axel <Axel.Leucht@prodv.de> wrote:
> I'm trying to install the ibator Eclipse plugin.
>
> But I don't like the idea to "pollute" the Eclipse folder with all ny required plugins.
Instead all my plugins are stored external ina seperate folder and I do have a links folder
within Eclipse with files "linking" the required plugin. This works fine and let me switch
to new plugins quite easily without having to delete all files needed by a plugin.

> This doesn't work with ibator, though. I downloaded the plugin from the ibatis website,
copied all the files into a separate ibator-folder and wrote a link-file to also load the
plugin for my Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede).