ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vadim <deadmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring, Ibatis & Oracle 10G
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 15:47:29 GMT
You are querying for list - Ibatis tries to map resultset obtained after the
call, which is absent, so you get no data. You should use
sqlMapTemplate().update("procedure", params) and check for the out parameter
in the 'params', under the key specified in the sqlmap.xml parameterMap
(aParameterMap in your case) associated with that procedure.