ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From lucy.x.came...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: Spring, Ibatis & Oracle 10G
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 09:10:26 GMT

Thanks 4 the reply ... I know the procedure isn't returning data ... my
question is, can you see  anything wrong with the way i've set my sql maps
& related config that is subsequently causing no data to be returned?
The cursor output parameter needs to be passed into the stored proc as an
input parameter. Do I need to include the cursor parameter in the map I
construct  ? And if so what would value would i give it ?  (I've tried null
but makes no difference)
I also attempted setting the cursor mode=INOUT I get an unsupported feature
error.

Have viewed examples where procedures are declared with following notation

      ? = call proc (?,?,?,?,?,?)

Have attempted this also and get wrong number of types or arguments.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks.

             Vadim
             <deadmoro3@gmail.
                                       user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             03/10/2008 16:47                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Spring, Ibatis & Oracle 10G
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

You are querying for list - Ibatis tries to map resultset obtained after
the call, which is absent, so you get no data. You should use
sqlMapTemplate().update("procedure", params) and check for the out
parameter in the 'params', under the key specified in the sqlmap.xml
parameterMap (aParameterMap in your case) associated with that procedure.