ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bruno Frascino <BFrasc...@smsmt.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Parameters
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:56:47 GMT
 I know... it seems to be right that's why is so strange!
 The letter 'o' is an alias for the table.. it is ok.
 I don't get any exception, but my query doesn't return anything, only when I pass only one
parameter and hardcode the ohter, it does. And I test this query on my database and it works
fine.
 Do you know any configuration that could affect this behaviour of passing multiple parameters?

 If I could see the query IBATIS is trying to run, maybe I could have a clue of what is happening...
how can I see it?

 Thanks and regards!

Bruno Frascino
________________________________
From: Vadim [deadmoro3@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 20 October 2008 5:49 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multiple Parameters

I don't see anything wrong, except 'FROM ATABLE o' in your query, but that's probably a typo,
because you would have got an exception by now. Also, you are searching by ID's - maybe queryForObject
is more appropriate in this case (just a guess)?
Have you tried logging database calls? Do the right parameters get passed?

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 7:25 AM, Bruno Frascino <BFrascino@smsmt.com<mailto:BFrascino@smsmt.com>>