ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bruno Frascino <BFrasc...@smsmt.com>
Subject Multiple Parameters
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 04:25:54 GMT
 Hello,

 I have got:

<resultMap id="basicUserDetails"class="mypack.domain.BasicUserDetails">

 <result property="user" column="user" />

 <result property="employeeId" column="employee_id" />

 <result property="profileLogin" column="PROFILE_LOGIN" />

</resultMap>

<select id="findIt" parameterClass="java.util.Map" resultMap="basicUserDetails">

<![CDATA[

SELECT

o.user,

o.employee_id,

o.profile_login

FROM ATABLE o

WHERE

o.user = #userId#

AND

o.employee_id = #employeeId#

]]>

</select>

then my DAO does:

Map paramM = new HashMap();

paramM.put("userId", userId);

paramM.put("employeeId", employeeId);

users = (List)this.getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList("findIt", paramM);

My users list is not null, I don't get any error doing this call but it returns an empty list.
If I hardcode my query then I get my records...

Any help please!?

 Cheers!

Bruno Frascino

________________________________
NOTICE - This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking any action in reliance on, this communication by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication please delete and destroy all copies and telephone SMS Management &
Technology on 9696 0911 immediately. Any views expressed in this Communication are those of
the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
SMS Management & Technology. Except as required by law, SMS Management & Technology
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has
been maintained nor that the communication is free from errors, virus, interception or interference.