ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Leucht, Axel" <Axel.Leu...@prodv.de>
Subject AW: ibator Eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 06:55:31 GMT
Thanks Jeff for having a look at my problem.

I unjarred the three feature files (org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0.jar) into a newly created
directory org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0 in my external feature directory. Unfortunately this
doesn't work for me as the error in the log file is now:  "No repository found at <myExternalDirectory>/ibator/eclipse/.eclipseextension".

Is it wrong what I did or can you describe it more precisely what you did to make it work?
I'm verifying ibator to be present just by looking into Eclipse help where it should be visible,
shouldn't it?

My external directory now looks like this:

ibator
	eclipse
		features
			org.apache.ibatis.abator_1.1.0