ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Leucht, Axel" <Axel.Leu...@prodv.de>
Subject ibator Eclipse plugin
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 12:55:29 GMT
I'm trying to install the ibator Eclipse plugin.

But I don't like the idea to "pollute" the Eclipse folder with all ny required plugins. Instead
all my plugins are stored external ina seperate folder and I do have a links folder within
Eclipse with files "linking" the required plugin. This works fine and let me switch to new
plugins quite easily without having to delete all files needed by a plugin.

This doesn't work with ibator, though. I downloaded the plugin from the ibatis website, copied
all the files into a separate ibator-folder and wrote a link-file to also load the plugin
for my Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede).

Does anyone know why it is not working or how can it be accomplisged what I'm trying to do?