ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tomoiaga, Alin" <alin.tomoi...@ttu.edu>
Subject RE: linked server with list parameter
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 19:50:06 GMT
Hi,

        My previous statement was missing a quotation mark. I fixed it below, but my initial
problem remains.

<statement id="linkedServerWithListParameter" parameterClass="list"

resultMap="correctResultMap">

            select  * from openquery(LINKED_SERVER,

'select  ID  from REMOTE_TABLE

<dynamic prepend="      where ">

            <iterate open=" NAME in(" close=")" conjunction=",">

            #[]#

            </iterate>

</dynamic>

')  RT

left outer join LOCAL_TABLE LT on (RT.ID = LT.ID)

<statement>

Thank you,
Alin