ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tomoiaga, Alin" <alin.tomoi...@ttu.edu>
Subject linked server with list parameter
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:31:00 GMT
Hi,
            I am trying to join two tables across a linked server while iterating through
a list parameter .

            I haven't been able to find the right syntax for this to work.
            The below statement is not working:

<statement id="linkedServerWithListParameter" parameterClass="list" resultMap="correctResultMap">
            select  * from openquery(LINKED_SERVER,
'select  ID  from REMOTE_TABLE
<dynamic prepend="      where ">
            <iterate open=" NAME in(" close=") conjunction=",">
            #[]#
            </iterate>
</dynamic>
)  RT
left outer join LOCAL_TABLE LT on (RT.ID = LT.ID)
<statement>

            I tried different combinations of quotes and apostrophes, but it didn't fix it.
            Due to my system configuration, "openquery" has to be used for the remote query
(cannot use a four-part name).

            Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Alin
Texas Tech University