ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chema <demablo...@gmail.com>
Subject java.sql.SQLException: You cannot commit during a managed transaction
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:53:57 GMT
Hello:

I'm using JBoss 3.2 and EJB 2.0 with iBatis 2.3.0
I've got configured a external transaction manager in SQLMap
configuration file.

When an EJB component ( session bean ) tries to delete record using by
iBatis sqlMap client, JBoss retrieve this
error:

11:02:09,406 ERROR [Connection] Error calling Connection.commit:
java.sql.SQLException: You cannot commit during a managed transaction!
        at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.BaseWrapperManagedConnection.jdbcCommit(BaseWrapperManagedConnection.java:525)

This error happens when I perform this

sqlMap.startTransaction();
sqlMap.delete("deleteRecords", param);
sqlMap.commitTransaction();
sqlMap.endTransaction();

And with a single call (automatic transaction):

sqlMap.delete("deleteRecords", param);

I would like to delegate all transaction issues to external
transaction manager ( in this case, JBoss)
How I can solved this ? Any w/a ?

Thanks !!