ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Pascal Jacob <za...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: dynamic CREATE TABLE woe
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:58:33 GMT
Investigating more, I found the following evidences in the
PreparedStatement sent by iBatis (I finally found the way to make iBatis
log under SLF4J):

22:29:39.296 [DEBUG] [main] [java.sql.PreparedStatement:26] -
{pstm-100002} Executing Statement:
CREATE TABLE seqnsdb.seqnsdata ( {name=ID, type=INTEGER} {name=ID,
type=INTEGER}, {name=ARISING_SEQ_ID, type=INTEGER} {name=ARISING_SEQ_ID,
type=INTEGER}, {name=AC_SERIAL_NO, type=VARCHAR(255)}
{name=AC_SERIAL_NO, type=VARCHAR(255)} ... )

It is evident that iBatis is not transforming the SQLScript as expected !
It seems like the whole Map.Entry is printed each time instead of only
the name value first then only the type value.
AAMOF I did replace $[].name$ and $[].type$ by simply  $[]$ in the
script and get the exact same result, which confirms that $[].name$
don't do anything more than $[]$ which is obviously not what is expected
(or there is something i didn't understood)

Hope this helps someone helping me ;)

Tanks in advance.