ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kai Grabfelder <nos...@kinokai.de>
Subject Re: 2.3.4.726 and XmlConverter
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:29:04 GMT
Hi Zsolt,

which version are you using now? It seem that this stuff was removed with revision 511363
(can be found in the
subversion history):

Revision: 511363
Author: cbegin
Date: 00:40:42, Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007
Message:
Relatively minor refactorings.
1) Deleted BaseParser - moved Variables and utility methods to ParserState
2) Moved type alias mappings from SqlMapConfigParser to ParserState.
3) Deleted all XML Conversion related classes, methods and constructors (unsupported)
4) Noticed one possible bug, SqlStatementParser was using cache model properties instead of
the global
properties, so ${this} may not have been working...
5) Renamed properties and other variables in ParserState to hopefully be more clear.
----
Deleted : /ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/src/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/BaseParser.java
Added : /ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/src/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/ParserState.java
Modified : /ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/src/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/SqlMapConfigParser.java
Modified : /ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/src/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/SqlMapParser.java
Modified : /ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/src/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/SqlStatementParser.java
Deleted : /ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/src/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/XmlConverter.java

What are you doing with the XmlConverter?

Regards

Kai