ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Fidel Viegas" <fidel.vie...@gmail.com>
Subject Executing Firebird 2.0+ new insert ... returning ... statement
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 08:43:48 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to execute the new insert statement with return values
introduced in Firebird 2.0+. Has anyone successfully executed this?

I tried using <insert>, but that does not work. I tried using a
select, and that does not work either. In normal JDBC I do something
like this:

Resultset rs = statement.executeQuery("insert into xxx (xx, xx, xx...)
values (..., ..., ...) returning id"),

and this works ok. I was wondering how to achieve the same using
iBatis. Has any Firebird user used this feature?

Thanks in advance,

Fidel.