ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <ankit.khujn...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Avoid java heap space while using iBatis
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:21:05 GMT
Thanks Jiming,

This solution looks good.. I will try implement this.

Thanks & Regards
Ankit

________________________________

From: Jiming Liu [mailto:jimingliu@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:49 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Avoid java heap space while using iBatis

I suggest you can write/dump the records to a temp file and then
implement an Iterator to read the record one after another. from the
file.

Best regards,

Jiming Liu

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:30 PM, <ankit.khujneri@wipro.com> wrote:

	Hi,

	Our project is facing a java heap space issue while fetching the
record set of around 200,000.
	Using a row handler is not helpful as the same record set is
being used to plot a slider and three graphs on UI (Flex).

	increasing the heap space size is not allowed in our application
as it is a standard set by user.

	The sqlMapConfiguration has cacheModeEnabled set to true.

	Is there any way to optimize the record usage in iBatis?  Can we
use multiple queryForList in a loop ? If yes, how this can be achieved?

	Thanks & Regards
	Ankit

	Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely
necessary.

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

	WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.

	www.wipro.com