ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <ankit.khujn...@wipro.com>
Subject Avoid java heap space while using iBatis
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:30:00 GMT
Hi,

Our project is facing a java heap space issue while fetching the record
set of around 200,000.
Using a row handler is not helpful as the same record set is being used
to plot a slider and three graphs on UI (Flex).

increasing the heap space size is not allowed in our application as it
is a standard set by user.

The sqlMapConfiguration has cacheModeEnabled set to true.

Is there any way to optimize the record usage in iBatis?  Can we use
multiple queryForList in a loop ? If yes, how this can be achieved?

Thanks & Regards
Ankit

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com