ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tokajac <imre_to...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: R: iBatis AS/400 journaling STRJRNPF
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:57:53 GMT

Thanks a lot for Your fast answers!

There is no problem when i'm executing query from query browser (Quantum
plug-in in Eclipse), but when i want to do that from
Java/Tomcat/Struts/iBatis application i have the mentioned exception.
What's the difference?

I'm not using transaction for executing this query:
sqlMapper.update("changeStatus", params);

How comes that query is working form query browser and doesn't from
application?
Should I start with journaling on database or go on with examining my code?

Regards

P.S.
 As I assumed this topic doesn't belong to iBatis, so I'd ask the
administrator to move it if necessary