ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.3.4.726 and XmlConverter
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 02:09:15 GMT
I don't think Zsolt is talking about the XML results/parameters support in
iBATIS.  XMLConverter was a class used to literally translate iBATIS 1.x
mapping files into iBATIS 2.x mapping files using XSLT. It allowed either
runtime conversion or batch conversion.

Zsolt could use the old version to do the one-time conversion of all of his
files if he wants, but it sounds like he is extending the class for some
reason, in which case he could just grab the code and make it his own.

Clinton