ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zsolt Koppany" <zkoppanyl...@intland.com>
Subject RE: 2.3.4.726 and XmlConverter
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 04:41:23 GMT
I'm not sure whether my problem is clear. Please check the code below (just
an example). The expression ${INT_NULL_FIELD_VALUE} has different value on
different database thus during the xml file is read we transfer the
expression into a database dependent string.

I understand that we could do that setting the property from Dao but in this
case the Dao would be database dependent what we don't like.

Zsolt

            <select id="loadBlob" parameterClass="java.util.Map"
resultMap="inputStreamResult" >

                         SELECT $queryParams.fileNameField$ as fileName,

                                     <isEqual property="fetchBlob"
compareValue="true">

LENGTH($queryParams.blobFieldName$) AS length,

                                                 $blobFetchStmt$ AS blobData

                                     </isEqual>

                                     <!-- even when no need to fetch blob,
still have to select a null value, to get the resultmaps satisfied -->

                                     <isEqual property="fetchBlob"
compareValue="false">

                                                 ${INT_NULL_FIELD_VALUE} AS
length,