ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ian Zabel" <...@ezabel.com>
Subject Re: Shutting down Connection Pool at runtime (for maintenance)
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:58:44 GMT
Quick update on this: We've found that we're able to shutdown and
restart the database at will, and DBCP is able to recover connections
once the database is back up. So for now, we do not need to restart
our app servers, and there's no immediate need to change the backup
procedures.

We're looking into the suggestions offered, however. Thanks for the thoughts!

Ian.