ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same relational link, multiple times, different names
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:26:23 GMT
You'll have to either use position (bad idea) or alias the results (do that):

select
  blah, blah, blah,
  cleric.user_id as clericUserId, /* other cleric.fields as clericXxx */
  doctor.user_id as doctorUserId, /* other pricer.fields as pricerXxx */
  pricer.user_id as pricerUserId /* other pricer.fields as pricerXxx */
from claim
join user cleric on claim.cleric_id = cleric.user_id
join user doctor on claim.doctor_id = doctor.user_id
join user pricer on claim.pricer_id = pricer.user_id
where
  /* whatever */

Remember, ibatis just runs your sql, then maps the results to objects
- it's doesn't know (or care) what the SQL is or the source of the
results.

Larry