ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <girish.kor...@wipro.com>
Subject iBATIS : Exponential value issue
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 04:37:53 GMT
Hello,

We have an issue when we store expontential value in oracle database using iBATIS. When we
store a value of 0E-16(which could be 0.0000000000030000) using iBATIS it is stored as 16
in database instead of 0(zero). When we store the same value using sql insert directly it
is storing the value correctly(zero).

Precision of big decimal in application is 16.
Precision in database for this column is 8(column type is number 22,8).
JDBC mapping for this column in iBATIS SQL MAP is DECIMAL.

iBATIS version : 2.3
Oracle 10G

Please advise on what could be the possible issue and solution.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Girish

of this message and any attachments.