ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Ski <paulsk...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.InstantiationException using Ibatis DAO
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 05:50:32 GMT

Done.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/x/HwApAQ

Hope that is what you are after.

Thanks for you help.

:-)

Paul

________________________________
> Subject: RE: java.lang.InstantiationException using Ibatis DAO
> Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:56:29 +0200
> From: n.beekman@wis.nl
> To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
>

> At least I got that part right. I’m glad you resolved the issue. You might want to
document this on the wiki, it could be of help to others

> Niels

Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT