ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From kangsin <jlc...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ProbeException: The '...' property of the java.util.HashMap class is not a List or Array
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:09:49 GMT
에러 전체 메세지랑 dao단이라도 같이 한번 올려 보시죠..그럼 대답 해줄지..
잘 모르는 문외한인 제 생각인데 filter.columnValuePairs까지는 리스트라도

거기에서 또 값을 접근 하려고 하니깐..hashmap으로 인식하는건 아닐까요...죄송해요..^^;;

Subject: FW: ProbeException: The '...' property of the java.util.HashMap class is not a List
or ArrayDate: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:54:24 -0700From: kyunam_kim@esri.comTo: user-java@ibatis.apache.org

Hi All,

I haven’t heard any response on this post.
I would appreciate it if you could give a 2nd look…  J

Thanks,

From: Kyunam Kim [mailto:kyunam_kim@esri.com] Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 3:00 PMTo:
user-java@ibatis.apache.orgSubject: ProbeException: The '...' property of the java.util.HashMap
class is not a List or Array

1) In the below, filter.columnValuePairs returns a java.util.List, but I get:
Cause: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: The 'filter.columnValuePairs' property of the
java.util.HashMap class is not a List or Array.; nested exception is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:

What am I doing wrong so that it thinks I passed in HashMap?

2) Can you dynamically set a value for prepend attribute? Like  prepend="filter.columnValuePairs[].prepend"
 ?

    <dynamic prepend="WHERE">
      <isPropertyAvailable property="filter" prepend="AND">
        <iterate property="filter.columnValuePairs">
          <isEqual property="filter.columnValuePairs[].isValid" compareValue="true" prepend="filter.columnValuePairs[].prepend">
            $filter.columnValuePairs[].column.columnName$ $filter.columnValuePairs[].operator$
$filter.columnValuePairs[].value$
          </isEqual>
        </iterate>
      </isPropertyAvailable>